Friday, January 22, 2010

Don't Harass the Tall Girl

As most of you are aware, I'm kind of tall; everyone is sure to remind me. The grass is always greener on the other side. I know you are all dying to be tall, but it's not fun (and quite depressing) when you are taller than alllll the boys growing up and you can NEVER find the perfect jeans. Fit like a glove? Definitely not. You also can't wear (cute) heals. I remember jean shopping with my mom - always ended in tears. 
I came across this blog and after giggled because I can relate to just about every story. I've had these experiences. This is the life of a tall girl. 



 Check out Kimpton Hotels (they offer tall rooms with longer beds!).
PS - Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Yes! My mom used to buy me boy's "slim" jeans when I was a kid because I was too tall to be a good fit in girl jeans. Oh the memories...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)