Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moments of Complete Happiness

I recently read this post from Abbey Goes Design Scouting; Abbey discusses her moments of "absolute and perfect happiness." Some include promotions, marriage and children. Few of my moments are quite obvious, like college graduation. 
 {via}
The others are smaller, but will never be forgotten: Making the dance team in high school (I'll never forget the look on my mom's face when I told her); All the dance performances when your coaches are so proud of your (and your team's) work that they have tears in their eyes; Sitting on the beach in complete silence; My last day at my first real job, Outback Steakhouse (I stuck around for 5 years and had so much more to offer the world when I left!); the day I was offered an internship at Nike (and another position after that); the day my sister got engaged; every moment that is spent with the people that I love. This list could continue forever, as my friends and family never cease to amaze me.
{via}
As the summer (also known as wedding season) quickly approaches, and two of my best friends and sister prepare to marry their "one and onlys", I am sure that there will be more to add to this list - and I couldn't be more excited!
These are my moments. What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)