Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bryan Rupp Photography

Lately, I have been finding myself looking at way too many photographers blogs, especially Brian Rupp who is photographing one of the weddings I will be participating in. I think it's the season (and that fact that I'm in four weddings this summer!). I'm so excited for all of my friends who are beginning a new chapter in their lives and am honored that I get to be apart of all of it. 
The above pictures are of my good friends Kylee and Ryan who are getting married in August (wedding number 2 of 4). I don't think that Bryan could have captured Kylee and Ryan's life together any more perfectly. These pictures truly represent them -  I can't stop looking at them! 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures. I love tulips and the couple looks so in love...Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple! Plus, you can't go wrong with the Tulip festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, thank you so much for posting these on your blog and for all of your kind words! That's seriously so nice of you and I can't tell you thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographs! I love all the color.

    Thanks for stopping by. I am glad I found your blog. It is great.

    xo,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)