Friday, April 23, 2010

Have a Great Weekend!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! My is filled with fun and exciting events, which is a slight bummer because I have been feeling a little under the weather the last few days. Hopefully I can snap out of it! On Saturday, I will be attending my first bridal shower of the wedding season for my very close friend, Alissa. I haven't seen her in a few months because she lives two hours away so I am looking forward to seeing her. 
On Sunday, my mom and I are going to Cirque Du Soleil! It will be my first time going to see the show so I am super excited! 
Besides all of that, the weather in Portland is going to be decent (no rain, wooo!)
Do you have any great plans for the weekend?


6 comments:

  1. I'm ALSO going to Cirque de Soliel! I can't wait to swap opinions on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Such a cute, sweet blog!

    Tomorrow is my two year with my bf I have tons of surprises for him including a tour of Fenway park and a Red Sox's game. Sunday we are getting the keys to our new apartment in a new city! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! I wish you a great weekend and have fun during the bridal shower! I love those:)

    Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridal showers are so much fun! I've never been to Cirque Du Soliel, but I've heard it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Weekend Sweetie! No big plans on my end except to relax and read up on all my favorite blogs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)