Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! The bridal shower turned out great! I ended up getting Alissa a bunch of "girlie" stuff for her honeymoon to Costa Rica - bathing suit, sun hat, sun glasses and a book. I was pretty proud of it and she loved it. 
Cirque Du Soleil was amazing! It was my first time attending so I was unsure what to expect but it exceeded my expectations by a long shot. I'll post pictures soon (we weren't allowed to take pictures inside so I have pictures of the outside, of course!).



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved the circus! My favorite part was the tight rope act!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the "hamster wheel" act! I gasped a few times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on that present you're a great giver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for stopping by Bikinis & Passports

    I have to agree with you :) studying in the park is more of a distraction than anything else! but I love people watching and can't stand sitting in my aparment for hours when the sun is out!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feeling when someone likes the present we gave them! When it made them happy:) Good job on the present!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)