Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

{via}
I thought it would be fun for my readers to learn a little more about me. So I am playing along with Lauren and Olivia.

1.The very best thing about the summer is: Do I have to pick just one? I love the sunshine, boats on the lake (or river, whichever you prefer), camping, BBQs and flip flops.

2.My first crush ever was: Cooper. We went to Kindergarten together! I have no idea what ever happened to him...Hmm...

3.This may sound really silly but: I'm so absolutely head over heals in love with my boyfriend that I often find myself in tears over it (good tears, of course). :)

4.I squeeze my toothpaste from: The bottom. It's the most efficient (I think). :)

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is:
Absolutely PIZZA (any kind, really)! For breakfast, lunch and dinner!

6. A random fact about me is: I'm addicted to naps. They have the power to make a bad day, great by giving you a new perspective!

7.The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my:
Cell phone (texting mostly). It's a horrible addiction.



6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, pizza and a nap...in no particular order!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! One thing I cant live without is my laptop....I have it with me all the time:)
    Kisses and have a sunny weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I have a lot in common.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm.. I have to agree on pizza! I tried making homemade dough last night, a bit of work but it was fun tossing it around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top shot
    dallas
    http://dilydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)