Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Feel Beautiful When...

 {via Unstitched}
I was inspired by Sara's post about what makes her feel beautiful. It's not always easy to focus on the good, but it's an amazing feeling when you do! Below is my top five things that make me feel beautiful. Please join me and Sara by commenting or posting on your own blog 5 (or 10!) things that make you feel beautiful.

I feel beautiful when... 
My boyfriend hugs me and kisses me on the forehead
I finish an intense work-out (and am sore the next day)
I succeed
When my boyfriend stops everything he's doing just to tell me he loves me
I'm shopping and everything looks fabulous when I try them on!

 




7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely photo
    And it's weird to think of when you feel beautiful... I can't really describe it

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both posts...Ahh It's so good to look on the bright side! Such a beautiful list!
    Muah kisses and have a great day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've made my list of 5.

    Check it out!

    Rambles with Reese

    p.s. sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute...let's see...1. when I excercise, 2. when I kiss my love that has come back into my life after a three year absence...3. when I sell jewelry and know I've bejeweled someone special out in the world...4.when I hang with my bff and we gush about our love for each other..5. when i put on a fabulous outfit and go out into the world feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute post! your bf sounds so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, your number 3 is GREAT! I wish I could make fabulous jewelery and make people beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)