Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Friiiiiiday!

I've been a little slow blogging this week, I'm sorry! I have no excuses - it's actually been pretty slow at work so I'm not sure why I haven't been blogging like crazy. But, the good news? It's Friday! Do you have any great plans for the weekend? I am visiting with my friend, Meaghan, who just completed her first year of law school. I'm so incredibly proud of her (she's such a smarty pants!). And on Saturday I'm going to the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert with some amazing friends and I. Can't. Wait. Much needed girl time is in my future! Even though rain is in the forecast for Portland...all weekend! :(
Have a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for the rain...I will send some sun your way!
    Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy! I love girl time too...Its so fun meeting the girls for a little chat:)
    Kisses sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)