Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sunshine: A great way to start the day!

It's not raining at the moment (although it's going to start later) and on my drive to work this morning, it was actually sunny! It was a great way to start my day.
I'm super bummed because my trip to Seattle (the boyfriend was going to play in a softball tournament) this weekend was canceled (because of the rain - big surprise!). On a better note, I have an excuse to stay home and have a relaxing weekend with the boyfriend. Next weekend is wedding number one (YAY!) so some relaxing is in order before the craziness begins on Thursday. The bachelorette party is Sex and the City theme (how appropriate!). Any ideas on what to wear?!


7 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a great theme...For sure some killer heels and a great dress would do the trick...Something sexy and fun!!!..I am so happy that you had a sunny morning...Kisses my lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little black dress and stunning heels never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme is perfect. One outfit Samantha wore in Sex in the City 2 was a black and white and accessorized with GOLD. Classic, fun, flirty, and sex in the city worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo, have a great weekend. Add some daring jewelry into the mix with a little hot dress and some fierce heels and you'll look smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine is a fantastic way to start the day. Sorry that your Seattle weekend was foiled, but it seems like you enjoyed yourself anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would dress up as one of the characters on the show, although not an original idea, it would definitely be fun. Wear something outrageous!

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)