Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone! I have been a horrible blogger lately. I am so sorry to all of my readers. Work and life are spinning faster than I can control these days. But I do have to say - I am loving it! Things are happening for me and life could not be much better right now. This weekend I will be attending (yet another) bridal shower and wedding. This time for my long time friend, Brenlie (who currently lives in Louisiana but is sharing her special day with all of us in Oregon). She arrived in Portland on Wednesday night and I have yet to see her, tonight is our reunion! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! For those of you in Portland, I feel your pain that summer has left us...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)