Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peaceful

{via}
I didn't have to work on Monday because Jon and I, and some of my family, went up to Seattle on Sunday to watch the Seahawks take on the San Diego Chargers. It was my first NFL game and it was super fun (even though the Chargers lost)! I do have to say, NFL fans are a little more hostile than college football fans. I will post some pictures from the game as soon as I upload them to my computer!  Although I'm dreaming of sitting - looking at the Eiffel Tower, it is nice to know that today is Wednesday; we are half way done with the week!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I would love to be sitting like that too:)
    Great that you had a fun time on the game:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this pic. I miss Paris. I heart your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another football Sunday is coming your way - ENJOY it! - and *sigh* would love to be in paris right now too!!!

    PS -> LOVE for you to enter my Give-Away Here: ~TiptoeButterfly Give-Away~



    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this was lat Wednesday...but the fabulous sentiment still applies. YAY for the middle of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)