Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Officially in Amsterdam

{via}
Well, I made it! We are here, a little tired, but safe. It is beautiful here. The buildings are to-die-for gorgeous! We are working our little butts off so we can take Friday off to (of course) do some shopping. I'm still getting used to the time difference... We haven't had much time to sight see, but I am been taking lots of pictures and I'm excited to share all of them with you! The weather is chilly, but we have been getting lucky with almost no rain! And of course, the food is delicious.


2 comments:

  1. yay! How fun...Enjoy it all and I cant wait to see all the amazing photos
    Kisses,darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Amsterdam...and actually just returned from a trip there a couple weeks ago! Have a great time!

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)