Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

 Sorry these are the best quality, I took them with my phone :)
Hello, everyone! It's Tuesday - It's no Friday. But it is one step closer to the weekend! I hope you all had a great weekend, and a great Monday (Monday was a bust for me; I was exhausted). I had a super busy weekend. Friday I attended my very first fashion show at Portland Fashion Week and got to sit front row! It was a blast! Saturday I attended a one year old's birthday party and on Sunday we drove all the way to Seattle for my cousins wedding (and back). All in all, it was a really fun weekend, but I'm trying to get into the groove of things... :)


2 comments:

  1. You are such a busy-bee....I love the fashion show photos:) Looks like you had so much fun:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I really wanted to go and then I got sick! It sounds like it was awesome!

    http://missbandhustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)