Friday, November 19, 2010

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

{via}
Hello, Lovelies! It's Friday! The weather in Portland is wet, dark and COLD. This sort of makes me excited for a relaxing weekend, cozied up on my couch, with coffee and a book :) Tonight, we are seeing the new Harry Potter 7 (Part 1)! I'm super excited about it (although, I think Jon is more excited than I). I love him regardless! The image above is not really a Harry Potter image, but it definitely does the trick. 
I found this image on "Some Day I Will" - a fantastic blog that puts a great perspective on life. We can do anything our minds imagine. Definitely worth checking out!
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your lovely blog through {tig}. Loving that castle - I have a not so secret desire to one day take up residence in a French Chateau.

    Would love if you stopped by my blog, and perhaps we could follow one another.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Harry Potter. We have a new baby so we'll be seeing it at the Drive in in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!!! I was just in Portland for a quick trip and loved the city!!

    I was there on the first day the H & M opened but it was way too crazy to even get into the store!! I am sure you will love having it in your city!! Have fun!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter was SO good! That picture makes me want to go to Hogwarts, I must say!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)