Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought it would be fun to let my readers know what I am thankful for (in hopes that you will follow my lead) :)

What I am thankful for this year:

1. Music, there are some days that I would never be able to get through had I not had my headphones!

2. My family. My Mom always says, "at the end of the day, you always have your family." I couldn't agree more!

3. Coffee. There have been many mornings that coffee has helped me through - and it's delicious :)

4. Date nights. 'Nuff said.

5. Wine. I love red wine. Lately, I fancy this wine. There selection is great and I highly recommend them all. One day I will travel to the winery :)

6. Books. I will admit that I used to be more of a reader than I am now, but there is seriously nothing better than cuddling up on my cozy couch with a blanket and a good book (currently, I am finishing Harry Potter 7. Less than 100 pages to go!).

7. Good food. I am a sucker for a good recipe. I love trying new things and learning new things as well. Also, there's nothing better than a great food and wine pairing :)

8. My blog and all of my fabulous followers! You all rock - Thank you for being you!

9. Working out. Some days getting to the gym is easier than other days, but I am so thankful for being given the opportunity to go to the gym (on my lunch break). It is an amazing stress reliever - and I can sit on the couch and watch TV before bed and not feel completely guilty :)

10. Last, but definitely not least, my boyfriend. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have such an amazing partner to share life with. 





6 comments:

  1. That picture of you two is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! I love trying new recipes too! The only problem is... If I don't give it all away, I eat wayyyy too much of whatever I make! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. wine, coffee, family.... wow sounds a lot like my list hahaha

    Super sweet post!

    happy almost Thanksgiving!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! We seem to have a lot in common;) Thanks for the tip on red wine...I happen to be choosing it more than white lately, plus its better for you. I love your blog and am now happy to follow;)

    http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for so many of the same things as you...so nice to able to appreciate all that we've got in our lives! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love how real your thankfulness list is. This kinda makes me want to write my own! :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)