Monday, January 3, 2011

My Year in Review

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! My vacation was amazing with boyfriend and family. It was so relaxing and rejuvenating! I'm back at work now and slowly getting back into the swing of things. How was your holiday?
Looking back at 2010, there is no doubt in my mind that it has been the most amazing year. I could not be more thankful for all that it has brought me. 
Here is an overview:
I was a bridesmaid in FOUR weddings (no, that's not a typo!)
I turned 25 (in Amsterdam), a quarter century - Woah!
I took my first business trip to Europe (and it was absolutely amazing!)
We moved in together! So far. Really good!
We had our first double Thanksgiving - first with my family, then with Jon's! Seriously, it was a great Thanksgiving and I would not have wanted it any other way!
My sister got married!
My Ducks are going to the National Championship! Go Ducks!

I'm so excited for is to come for us in 2011! Happy New Year!
 


2 comments:

  1. what a busy and exciting year. five weddings? wow! hope your 2011 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled onto your blog! I was a bridesmaid in only 2 weddings this year, and I turned 25 in North Carolina...so you got me on both of those! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)