Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Tardy New Years Resolution

 {via}
I realize that I am about two weeks too late to share to my New Years resolution - my apologies. My new years resolution is to (drum roll please...) do MORE.
Love more
Care more
Be happy more
Smile more
Spend more time with family
Blog more
Read more
Write more
Remember the important things more
Learn more
Listen more
Take deep breaths more
Do a lot more "stuff"
I always find myself caught in the moment, swimming, looking for a way out. This year, that will change - I will look to the bright side of everything and will make my optimism come true.
Happy 2011!




14 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I think those are all easily achievable too which makes it less painful :) I like 'take deep breaths more',sometimes all you need is a deep breath and a moment of silence

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the "love more"!

    $75 to swimspot if you are interested!

    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. better late than never right? these sounds like resolutions that will make you shine. hope you achieve them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i will read your blog, more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such a great goals:)I really like your list..and thank you for linking me back..So sweet of you:) Hugs and kisses

    ps: I am hosting a sweet necklace GIVEAWAY today :) ... Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never girl! Lovin' your resolutions by the way!
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these resolutions. Definitely the path to a happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good word, more! My word this year is balance, I'm gonna find it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT!!! love this I think I might "steal" about two to my new year's goals! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these resolutions! Little more effort on our part and these are actually achievable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)