Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome Back (for some of you)!

{via}
For those of you who had a three day weekend, welcome back! I was one of those people and I have to say that I think 3 day weekends seem shorter than normal ones... 
But! It's short week. And an even shorter week for me, because on Thursday night I'll be boarding a plane to Washington DC for a weekend getaway with Jon (whose has been in Virginia since January 2 and I seriously can't wait to see him!). It'll be my first time to DC (and the East Coast, really, sadly). Even though it is a short week, I see lots of production - better get started!
Happy Tuesday! 


3 comments:

  1. have so much fun in dc - it's the best city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to DC once when i was 11. i loved it! the east coast is amazing, and even though the winters are harsh, it's still to pretty! have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh enjoy your little jaunt, I am sure it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)