Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
I am following along with Liz and Lauren. Fill in the blank Friday - let's make this a tradition! Enjoy!

1.   I am  a lover (of all things, mostly), except meatloaf and mean people.

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was   a lot of things. I pride myself on putting myself out there. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.

3.  I feel prettiest when   I'm having a conversation with Jon (and I'm talking, per the usually) and his stare turns to a smile, very gradually. I stop talking and he says, "you're beautiful." Then my heart melts and I can't remember what we were talking about :)

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   when I've had a long day (or week) at work, things are really crazy and it seems as if there is not enough time in the day, I stay awake thinking about everything that needs to get done. And when I do fall asleep, I dream of all of the projects...

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is   pizza! You can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a huge variety too, so everyone is sure to find something to treat their taste buds!
 
6.  The way to my heart is   affection, truly genuine affection.

7.  I would like to   get a puppy! Except boyfriend doesn't agree... We have been agreeing on breeds lately--step one: complete!
 

10 comments:

  1. i love #3...so sweet. and i can definitely relate to that feeling : )

    also pizza is amazing. i just had the BEST thin crust pizza today for lunch at this place near me called jules thin crust. soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love when you feel your prettiest, so so sweet! That is such a heart melting moment, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe aww, that's really sweet of your boyfriend about the "you're beautiful" part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also dislike mean people. I love what u said about your boyfriend telling you you are beautiful. Keep trying for the puppy, you'll get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic and lovely post!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    THank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey amanda! i just put some picts on my blog that i took with the fxcamera app. thanks again for the tip : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this post! You kinda made my heart melt when you wrote of when you feel prettiest.

    XO, Katie
    Running On Happiness

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)