Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


 It's time for another "Fill in the Blank Friday!"Play along with Lauren and link up on her blog!

 1.   I am currently obsessed with Working out. I'm actually thinking about running a half marathon. Maybe.

2.  Today I am in an amazing mood because the sun is shining (and because I am having a good hair day). I also worked out on my lunch, and nothing puts me in a better mood.
 
3.  The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is 22. Maybe even 23. It's all in my head, I never want to forget my early twenties. Those were some great times in my life. I learned a lot about myself. Those years were amazing to me!

4.  My favorite place is a small piece of property that my family owns in Eastern Oregon. I've been camping there with my all of my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents since before I walked and still, to this day, it is my go-to getaway. I love the relaxing and rejuvenating sense of freedom it brings me. I don't know what it is about it, but  I do know that it's incredible.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is updating my passport to my new last name and also my social security card. Whoops. Should probably get on that before Mexico in May and taxes. Yikes!

6.  The last thing I purchased was Lunch. How exciting, right? I wish I could tell you that I bought a fabulous pair of boots or jeans, but no, I bought lunch.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is the huge closet that I get all to myself (boyfriend uses the spare bedroom. Pretty sure he will NEVER let me live this down). I also love my home because it is our first place together. A place we'll probably never forget.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having a good time at the moment ;)

    have a good weekend!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 good for you! I was on such a workout kick then the flu hit and took me out for 2 weeks and now i need to get back there asap due ti vday chocolate and my recent eating out. Needless to say I have to be bikini ready in2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an amazing day, darling. Hope the whole weekend was fantastic! Happy Sunday
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 25 and I feel like am 19. Weird. I need to grow up. LOL.


    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Your answers are cute! I need to join in! :)

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)