Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!


Photobucket
{via}
Happy Friday! It has been one of those weeks. One of those weeks that feel like they are never going to end - I know you all know what I am talking about! When you feel like pigs might fly before the clock ticks to 5 O'clock (okay, maybe that is a bit dramatic). But! It's is Friday, followed by two relaxing days. Although, my two relaxing days will be not so relaxing, but more fun-filled, I am still looking forward to them! I finally have a hair appointment (which are always so wonderful and refreshing!). 
Tomorrow, Jon and I are going wine tasting. I wish I could say we were going to a beautiful winery on top of a hill in the Willamette Valley in the sunshine, but actually, we are going to a convention center, for a Seafood and Wine event. Maybe I'll just pretend I'm at the hilltop winery... and that it's sunny. :)
Sunday is Super Bowl! We're having some family over to watch the game. I'm still gathering the recipes that I want to try out -  I do know that I'm making jalapenos poppers and this recipe looks delicious, and quite simple! And perhaps some pulled pork sandwiches (I do love my crockpot!).
What are you doing for the big game?


2 comments:

  1. It sounds silly, but my guy and I go to a wine tasting event held in a sports stadium once a year. Classy? No, but it is so much fun. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Hope you had a fantastic time wine tasting. Balazs and I love doing that too..Arent hair appointments the best!? Wish you a sunny MOnday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)