Friday, February 11, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Happy Friday! I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so I am snuggled up on my couch in my freezing apartment catching up on my DVR--have you seen "My Strange Addiction" on TLC? It documents people's lives who have crazy obsessions, collecting rocks, eating toilet paper (and couch cushions--for real!) or cleaning. Honestly, if the cleaners would like to come over and visit me, I would not argue (just sayin'). 

Anyways, moving on. What are your big plans for the weekend? It seems that our gorgeous sunny weather in Portland is disappearing and the rain will return (you weren't surprised, were you?) Because of this, cold weather and inside activities will ensue, if I can fight off this sore throat! Some homemade soup sounds like it will do the trick. Do you have a favorite soup recipe? 

These socks are pretty fantastic. If I wasn't so tall already (5'10"--I don't admit that often :)) I would absolutely rock these shoes too! These would go perfectly with some nude lipstick, to complete the ensemble.

Have a fantastic weekend!
{via}


8 comments:

  1. those are quite the accessorized socks! Im the same height and I hate wearing heels but I love them so its sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow those socks are so fun! and with heels...crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill for those socks and shoes! Okay okay, not kill. But I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know if i could ever pull those off...but they are AMAZING! sooooo hot! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. THOSE SHOES!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since last year I loved how embellished socks and tights looked like.. I even made ones myself and I love them.. but you just don't see them around that much.. there aren't many fashion risk takers, at least not here...
    cool blog.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those socks are too cute! Love the sparkles!!

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)