Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!



I'm sorry I missed "Fill in the Blank Friday" last week (I have no excuse!). But now I'm back! Enjoy :)

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is   graduating from college. I had to work my little booty off  (literally, I worked 30 hours a week at a restaurant and took a full coarse load) to get that degree and I am so happy that I did! Totally worth every minute.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is  the couch, watching movies (or reality TV) or reading a book :)

3.  My fashion philosophy is  not be afraid of trying new things! And be creative!

4.  Something every girl should have is   blush! What's better than sun-kissed, rosy cheeks?

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   a mess. I hate cleaning out my purse! There's... my wallet, some random pictures that were developed a few weeks ago, chap stick, my camera (a must) and probably some random pennies.

6.  My favorite music right now is  anything I can sing along to, honestly. Especially in my car :)

7.  My favorite part of my body is  my lips. Mostly because when I'm feeling down and need a little pick-me-up, put on a little lipstick and BAM! complete 360 :)


6 comments:

  1. yeah, what is it about cleaning out a purse that makes you never want to do it?! things go in, but they never come out : )

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant even imagine working on top of school! Good for you girl! and blush is a must, I see so many girls and I just think "You need some color!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the car singing is basically amazing :]
    Blush? Essential. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute end of the week post idea, I might try it next week!
    Thanks for the comment (:

    http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. this list is lovely Amanda. The photos are beautiful too...it makes miss the trees. There's not too many of those here in Southern Italy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)