Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello, Weekend!

 
{via}
Happy Friday, friends!! I'm taking today off so that we can (again) head East to Bend. This time will not be a romantic getaway, but with family and friends to snowboard Mt. Bachelor. Unfortunately, I will be trying to keep up with everyone as I am not that good at snowboarding... actually, I am horrible. It's quite frustrating, but everyone is always so supportive--that's what gets me up to the mountain to keep trying! Do you snowboard? And if so, any words of advice? 
Have a fabulous weekend! I look forward to reading all about your plans on Monday :) 


6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I have really wanted to try snowboarding, but I stuck to skiing instead. I'm glad I did. It's so much easier! I heard that snowboarding has a crazy steep learning curve, but once you get it, you're good. Not sure how true that is but I've heard it a lot... so maybe it will get better! If not try skiing haha.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am horrible at snowboarding. I did it once and won't do it again because I was SO SLOW getting down the mountain and fell every 15 seconds. I would like to maybe try skiing as I've heard it is easier. Good luck and I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been snowboarding bc i would be completely terrified!! I hope you did well and had lot's of fun ;)

    Happy Sunday <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Balazs snowboards and he really loves it. Im really bad with it too. Hope you had fun, sweetie
    Happy Monday
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo inspiration
    love the shorts
    thanks for the comment on my blog
    hope you follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is soooooo super INSPIRING!!!! am following you:)

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    tata xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)