Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pancakes for Breakfast

Jon and I are (weekend) breakfast people. We always make breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and lately I have been searching for new things to try (hence the wanting to try Pine State Biscuits--which we didn't end up doing, boo). But pancakes? Yes! I love pancakes, but they are messy (and time consuming to make) and just never pop up on my radar as something to make for breakfast. Until Aspiring Kennedy shared her Million Dollar Pancake ideas! This one is my favorite: (it's BRILLIANT)!


8 comments:

  1. this is such a fabulous idea - those pancakes are too beautiful to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I never thought about doing pancakes this way! I'll bet they're so good with all the crispy edges. Thanks for the idea!

    xxxx
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, and I thought it was impressive when my grandma could put bunny or mickey mouse ears on our pancakes. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is brilliant! Love how they look. Have a great day
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an amazing GIVEAWAY today! You can win 2 adorable tea towels and a mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.my.goodness. the funfetti pancakes look AMAZING! I love funfetti cake, cookies, cupcakes, ect so I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love pancakes for breakfast but I am way too lazy to make them all the time. My go to place for pancakes in Portland is Slappy Cakes! It is such a fun place for a little Saturday morning breakfast! I mean who doesn't like to play with their food while drinking mimosas?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! If I made pancakes that pretty I don't know if I could eat them!!! I am still not sure how you did this but it is gorgeous!!

    Hayley
    The Weekend File

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)