Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Recap + Snaps

Hello, friends! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are rest and ready for the week! I had a great weekend, full of relaxing and fun!

-The half marathon that I was considering being apart of - I've decided to do it! I am going to train for 12 weeks, that means I start on March 21. Eeeek! The event is on June 25 :) I spent a large portion of my weekend planning everything (and getting excited and nervous)!

-On Saturday we celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday! Wow! We enjoyed delicious cake (cut and severed by yours truly--with some help from my sis!). This was followed by a huge family dinner :)

-Sunday I took Jon to my favorite Happy Hour spot, North 45 for a glass of wine (for me), a beer (for him) and a snack. We really like spicy food and this place has amazing hot wings- UH-mazing! It was Jon's first visit and he was very satisfied (which made me really happy!). After HH we went to see the new movie "Take me Home Tonight", and while it was quite funny, I think I would have rather seen "The Kings Speech" or "The Fighter". You live you learn, I suppose... :)
 Isn't she the cutest? I swear she has cuter close than me! I told her I wanted her headband and she said: "NO!" But when asked who her favorite cousin was, she answered with no hesitation, "AMANDA!" Yessss!
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that headband too im obsessed with flower headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about running a marathon too. probably start with a half-marathon. keep us posted on your progress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandma looks so cute! Good luck with the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. signing up for a half, living in portland, and knows how to make their blog pictures have cool shading? I can get behind this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)