Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekend Snaps

Hello, Friends! I hope you all had a smashing weekend! Mine was quite relaxing and eventful. We enjoyed a low key evening on Friday night, and saw the new comedy Hall Pass. Hilarious, but quite raunchy at times. Saturday we went to Montage for dinner--this is how my left overs were wrapped up, like a bunny!
If you live in Portland and have not experienced Montage, I highly recommend the mac and cheese. I'm hungry just thinking about it... Also, there was a small instance with fire and my jacket, but don't worry, everyone is okay and Montage happily took care of my jacket.
Last Wednesday, we went to the Blazer game. The 'ZERS lost, but it was still a blast!
Have a great week!!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Montage in forever! I miss it now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that leftover wrap is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)