Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Hundred

Photobucket 
{via}
When I first started this blog, it was a creative outlet for myself. A place for me to share my passion for design, fashion and (especially) writing. It quickly turned another corner, though. It wasn't long until I found myself immersed in all of your blogs and became overwhelmingly inspired. One thing is for sure, I never thought so many of you would take interest in this quirky site I call my blog, but 100 followers? Holy moly, I feel as if I have arrived. You all are SO amazing. I seriously have the best readers in the world. Thank you all so much for your support! I am so blessed


7 comments:

  1. wow! One hundred is a LOT! Good for you. I started my blog for similar reasons, but haven't quite got the following that you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always make me smile. Good for u that you've reached the hundred followers mark! Let's be happy is an excellent phrase for today :) ...or any day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congratulations!! I'm holdin it down with exactly a 10th of that haha. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, I think I was the official 100th...lol! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)