Friday, May 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am honored to accept the Stylish Blogger Award, given to me by Sara at A Trice of Life (you need to check out her blog, you won't be sorry!). I wish I could give her back the award, but the rules do not allow that :) Thank you, Sara!

The rules:  {1} thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. {2} reveal seven things about yourself. {3} bestow the award on ten great bloggers you have recently discovered. {4} contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

1)  In middle school, I was tall. Awkwardly tall. People gave me names like, chicken legs (ok, mostly my siblings). Glad to say I have grown out of the awkward stage! Now onto the adult stage... sometime. :)
2.) I love love love babies! They are absolutely precious and I can't wait to have one of my own! If I had it my way I would already have one, but it takes two to tango, and only one of us is dancing right now... 
3.) I am a wine-o. Not the kind that knows all the tricks and trades and only drinks the expensive, chic bottles, but the type that just loves the taste and the fabulous burgundy colors :) 
4.) I hate being in a bad mood. It's a good thing that I have such an amazing boyfriend who seems to always put me in the best mood when I see him! I'm not sure what I did to score him, but I am glad I did it (whatever it is)!
5.) I have the most amazing family and friends (seriously). I would not be the person that I am today if I didn't have them.
6.) Reality TV is my weakness (and Doritos!)
7.) I think I'm permanently dehydrated--I love water!

I am passing this award onto these beautiful bloggers:











Thanks again, Sara!!


9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I am so thrilled. thank you! I will pass it on soon! It's going to be tough to come up with those things about myself!

    thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Stylish Blogger award! I just read your last post and love that you're going to be in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area soon too!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! and welcome to Florida!(I am in Orlando :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love meeting other runners on blogger!! I am a new follower now, feel free to follow back so we can help motivate each other in running!! ahah I always need another who knows what running 13.1 is like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just shared the coconut shrimp recipe over at my bloggy. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)