Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to Reality...

{via}
I'm back! And so exhausted! It's been a rough day... being super busy and only having 5 hours of sleep (and flying all day) has never really sat well with me. I'm happy that it's almost time to head home for the night. Our trip to Florida was a blast. The weather was amazing and the area was goregeous (I mean, white sandy beaches... YES, please!). Sorry to make this short. I'm hoping to share pictures with you soon! 
How was your weekends?! I hope they were amazing!


4 comments:

  1. FLORIDA! I would love to go there.
    Nice picture btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I can't wait to see pictures!

    It was so nice in Portland this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you loved all that beach time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is rad. Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)