Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Bye Oregon!

should be happy-happy by the time summer rolls around. or so i hope.
{via}
Wow, it has been awhile! I am so sorry that I have been MIA lately. Seriously, things are getting crazy around here. Movers, cleaning, farewells and to top it off, I am sicker than a dog. The worse head cold, ever! And pink eye... yeah, I said it--pink eye. 
Regardless, we are leaving Portland today. Heading out for a camping trip with our families, before heading to Florida. The goodbyes have been way hard than I thought possible. But I survived and am excited for our new adventure and road trip :) I'm sorry if my blogging is spotty over the next few weeks, but I will take lots of pictures and will fill you in when I can! Follow me on Twitter for updates!
Ciao for now! :)


8 comments:

  1. Never mind ;)
    Have a nice camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a great picture for leaving Oregon. Can't wait to read about your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home and all the exciting times ahead! Travel safe! You have a wonderful blog!!
    Best-Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Byeeeee! Be happy, healthy and safe in your new, exciting life! Looking forward to more updates. {PS. CUTE photo!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip Amanda! I look forward to reading about your road trip and your new home.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your trip! beautiful blog :)
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo!! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)