Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We're Engaged!

So I realize that I have been pretty MIA in the blogging world lately... I miss all of you! The moving company has yet to make it here with all of our stuff... air mattress it is! We are busy exploring our new home town. I have fallen in love already--although I have been told that Summer gets worse (much hotter) but we are enjoying ourselves for now (the new job is amazing, in case you were wondering! I feel right at home :)
So, as you can tell, WE'RE ENGAGED! Holy moly, it's so exciting! And I am so happy!! We are in the process of putting all of our (but mostly mine) ideas together, setting a date, etc. The most stressful part of it all is that I will be living in Florida and planning a wedding that will happen in Oregon (where all of our family is). But, I am going to ROCK IT (I just keep telling myself this). :) I hope all is well with all of you! And as soon as I am finally settled, I promise to kick out some great wedding posts, as well as some Florida adventures! 



13 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D THAT IS SO EXCITING!! I am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So exciting!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAYYYYYY!!! Congrats to the beautious couple! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude... I heard about this last week but the thought of it still makes me cry. SO happy for you missy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
    http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Amanda! That's so exciting!

    p.s. just letting you know I'm having a giveaway and I recently opened my etsy shop.
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)