Saturday, August 6, 2011

Busy Blogger

{via}
Hi Friends! Things have been crazy down here in Florida. We are finally settled into our apartment (after a month of waiting) and I am only now getting to sit down and take in my surroundings. I am loving this place thus far, the atmosphere, the sunshine and the beach--they all make me smile. I am enjoying not having to wear a coat whenever I leave the house; I am getting to break out all of my dresses and skirts that I never really wore while in Oregon! The pool is always an option as entertainment, as well as the beautiful white sandy beaches beaches! We are going to take a bike ride to the beach later and stop for a yummy and refreshing drink...perhaps something with an umbrella in it :)
Now that I have time to sit down and relax, I am starting the wedding planning, full blast. Stay tuned for more :)


6 comments:

  1. love black and white photos
    nice

    I’m hosting my first GIVEAWAY – if you want to check it out and participate here’s the link
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway-monet-necklace-and.html

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
    http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! glad to hear you're feeling more settled! I can't WAIT to feel that way... I am missing home today :( living in another country is strange. Amazing, but strange. Can't wait to hear about your wedding plans! And I know you have lots of friends to help, but if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to come to me -- you know I love to talk weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Congrats on moving to Florida and getting engaged. (: How do you like FL so far? My husband and I are sort of getting used to the heat... but not really. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashley, We are in the Tampa area, too! Clearwater, actually (I think you asked me that and I never replied. How rude of me!). We are getting used to the heat, too! SO thankful for the beach and our pool and the AC! :) We should get together for a coffee sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida sunshine. pool. umbrella drink. sounds like perfection! Happy wedding planning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the dress from in your picture??

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)