Sunday, August 14, 2011

St. Pete Pier

We took a drive down to St. Petersburg, about a half hour from us, to check out the Pier. Before we moved here, I did a lot of research on the area and numerously the St. Pete Pier appeared on my Google search, raving about its activities, restaurants and shops. We didn't get a chance to experience the activities (I think we were there at the wrong time, and it's summer, way too hot for strolling outside for too long). The little shops display cute collectors items and fun t-shirt souvenirs. The restaurants overlook the bay so you can watch the hundreds of sailboats.
 


8 comments:

  1. I love the pier, we took some engagement pictures there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We visited the pier very briefly on the 4th of July... it was super crowded, so I'm hoping to go back soon. (: I agree, it's way too hot to be outside strolling for too long. My husband and I are so not used to this humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must go to siesta key. It is the best beach. My parents live in Bradenton and we make the drive. I miss those beaches!http://www.siestakeychamber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog <3 and haha yeah, my mom complains too! even if I just forget to wear it once at night (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the new blog design. :) looks like you're having fun in the sun! our one measly month of sunshine is almost over... it's starting to feel like fall already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous; I want water that near me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love the pictures of the boats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pier!
    The photos are so pretty!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)