Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding (Almost) Wednesday

Hello, lovelies! It didn't take me long to get in full swing of wedding planning. Because I am crazy, and planning an Oregon wedding from Florida, we haven't set a date yet or picked a venue (yeah, I know--already stressing me out). But I am going back to Oregon in a few weeks and will hopefully set some of the bigger details nailed down! Until then, here are some wedding images I am seriously digging:
Image #279144Image #279146
Image #269666
Image #269612
{via}


6 comments:

  1. love the photos! and don't stress toooooo much about the planning. it's all part of the fun! will you be stopping by "the shoe factory" to say hello when you're home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those images Manda! =)-Kels

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, this is adorable!!! i'm a new follower- such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics!!! lovely wedding!
    Take a look and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos!Such sweet shoots!Looks like a wonderful wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)