Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a crazy, whirlwind of a year. When I look back to what I was doing last Thanksgiving, I recall the snow and TWO Thanksgiving dinners with both of my amazing families. This year is quite different and I find myself more emotional than expected. I am trying to remember to be happy that my family can spend today together, instead of be sad that I am on the other side of the nation. 


Regardless, I have SO much to be thankful for this year. I love my life. Every single bit of it. My family, friends, and my soon-to-be husband who brings light to every situation, good or bad. I honestly couldn't survive so far from my family without him. And also, I am thankful for my pup, Luna. Her excitement to see me when I walk in the door makes me beyond happy. She's the best. I'm so blessed. 


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy today and eat lots of good food! 

{via}



3 comments:

  1. Hope it was a great thanksgiving!! Sounds like a lot to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other? ;X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)