Monday, August 6, 2012

A {relaxing} Weekend in Review

Happy Monday, Friends! 
I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was quiet and uneventful. It was exactly what I needed after a crazy, stressful week. I caught up on some of my fav blogs (I stumbled upon this blog: The Londoner--I'm obsessed, go check it out! It's a lifestyle/fashion blog written by Rose in London. You get to see London through her eyes and her pictures are amazing), made some yummy food, had dinner and wine with girlfriends and cleaned the house! Here are some pictures from my weekend. 
I dog sat on Sunday and I took the dogs to the dog park for 20 minutes. It wore them out so much that they slept for 3 hours! Genius idea on my part. :)
Have you ever tried this ice cream? Oh my... it is so good! A little too good (I ate the entire pint in a very short period of time, that may or may not include one sitting). 
Try it. You won't regret it. 
I made homemade turkey burgers, with sauteed spinach, homemade salsa and avocado for dinner on Friday. So delish!
Homemade salsa that I made in my food processor... so easy, so delicious, and so healthy!

What did you do this weekend? 


3 comments:

  1. Can I b invited over for dinner? That sounds so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue bell ice cream? i'd die for some.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)