Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bridal Shower

As the anticipation rises of our wedding photos arriving (I know you're all at the edge of your seats! At least I know I am!!), I wanted to share some pictures of other events that led up to our wedding, to catch you up. :)
Today I will share my bridal shower with you! I actually had two showers, one was with my family and the other was with all of my friends. These pictures are from the shower that my sister and mom threw for me and my friends. I flew from Florida to Oregon for a weekend, with a packed full schedule of wedding errands and fun.
I was happy I made the trip, even though it was short and chaotic. The day I had both of my showers was a perfect day with all of my favorite people, delicious food from my mama and vodka lemonades. It was a great reminder that even though I am thousands of miles away in Florida (planning a wedding alone), while all of my friends and family are on the West Coast, that no one forgot about me and are here for me when I need them! :)
My photographer was one of my life-long friends, Nicole. You can see her blog here. I highly recommend Nicole's blog to every single one of you... check it out. She is one of the most amazing people that I am blessed to have in my life. She is the strongest, SMARTEST, most beautiful and most grounded woman I know. She is inspiring in every word she writes. Also, yesterday was her 25th birthday, so head over and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
























Have a great Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. You just made me get all sappy on myself! I LOVE YOU and thank you for thinking so highly of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bridal shower! I know it's hard to plan a wedding away from all your dear family and friends, so how delightful to share these special moments with them! - So glad you found my blog today, so that I could find yours :-). Can't wait to see those wedding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked so beautiful! I'm so excited to see the rest of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww looks like so much fun... Your dress is adorable, LOVE it! :)

    Congratulations girl, looking forward to seeing wedding pics!!

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)