Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Letters

Good morning and happy Friday! Today I am linking up for Friday Letters. I think most of you know what that means... PS: Does "Friday Letters" have a hashtag? I think it needs one!
 
I don't know that there is an official link up today, but I am participating regardless! I'm a rebel like that.
 
Dear Husband, You are truly the most amazing person I've ever met. Your patience and love for life is amazing. You're amazing. I love every single bit of you.
Dear Hurricane Isaac, please be gentle. {if you even happen to grace us with your presence} this will be my first experience with any sort of hurricane. Please don't scare me. And also, please don't make the electricity turn off... what the heck will I do with my time?
Dear Luna, you are the sweetest pup I've ever met. Your personality kills me and makes me so happy! Mommy loves you :)
Dear Headache, please go away... no one invited you to hang out!
Dear Blogging and Twitter Followers, you guys are the best. I am having such a good time hangin out with you throughout the day {only on my breaks, of course} :)
 
How are my fellow Floridians feeling about Isaac?!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)