Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Awwww, Monday. We meet again.
I had such a wonderful weekend. I was so sad to see it end!
On Friday night, I whipped up a homemade pizza, yes, I even made that crust (no big deal). Quick tip: if you think the crust is thin enough before you put it in the oven, it isn't.
 I ALMOST got the dough to be perfectly round, almost. That's impressive, you should have seen the last one I made :) Luna and I snuggled on the couch and watched Whip It (cute movie!) and went to bed early in preparation for my BFF Kayla's arrival from Miami.

Late Friday night I also found out that my hubby was coming home early! So we allowed him to come out for girls night. We took Kayla to our favorite restaurant on the beach, Palm Pavilion


We then proceeded to dance our butts off. We also did typical things like, fist pump, spill drinks on our feet and go to Taco Bell on our way home. :)

Sunday morning called for bellinis at breakfast, with raspberries. So good!

We spent the rest of Sunday lounging at the pool and napping. It was glorious, to say the least.

Now, back to the grind...
How was your weekend!?


5 comments:

  1. those bellinis look so delicious!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a pretty fabulous weekend and that homemade pizza looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great weekend!

    thanks for visiting my blog! excited to read yours more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I HAVE to come visit you soon! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura, I'm waiting!!! You're always welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)