Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nail Polish Swap Reveal

First, I'd like to thank Jenn and Whitney for coordinating this nail polish swap! It was the first time I've ever done anything like this, and it was so fun!! I was paired up with Jessica from Before The I Do's. Once I found out that I was paired with Jessica, I checked out her blog and quickly found out how much we have in common! Jessica is getting married soon, she is a huge San Diego Chargers fan (I'm one by default, thanks to the hubs), and she has 5 dogs. I only have one dog but if I lived on a dirt road and had enough room, I'd have 5 dogs, too! :) Also, her Fiance is in the Navy and my Hubby is in the Coast Guard!

This was the contents of my package:



Thank you so much, Jessica, for sending this great package! And for being so sweet. I can't wait to hear more about your wedding! 




Nail Polish Swap


5 comments:

  1. um can I have each of those colors please?!
    So cool how much y'all had in common!

    Thanks for participating in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! I might have to get a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wishing I had been apart of this swap :)! Loving the cute colors and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sinful Colors, so affordable with such great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)