Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Today I am linking up with Neely for my first Sunday Social! 
If any of you also link up, let me know in the comments so I can make sure to check it out. I love reading about my bloggy friends :)


1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Facebook or Gmail, then Twitter :)

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
I can never get enough of http://textsfromlastnight.com/
Also, these are pretty hilarious (thank you, Aly): http://dog-shaming.com/

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest! It is full of everything. Pretty pictures, recipes, fun DIY projects, beauty and fashion... the list goes on forever and I could stay on Pinterest forever, too :)

4. Twitter or Instagram?  
Twitter! I love Instagram as well, but Twitter (like Pinterest) is full of more information and links so I can spend more time on there and discover more sites, blogs and people :)

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
Oh my... how do I choose?! Lately, I have been really into watching beauty and fashion reviews on YouTube, and make up tutorials! But I will share with you one of my favorites, this hilarious video:


If you guys follow me on Twitter, you know how much I love Yoga! :) Follow me here. Let's be friends!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
One word: CAPTCHA

If you are also participating, leave your link!! :)
Have a great Sunday!












5 comments:

  1. I've been loving the make up and hair tutorials on youtube too! They are fantastic (mostly).
    Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog via Sunday Social. I feel like a complete idiot, but what is CAPTCHA? I'm already peeved that I don't know what it is or means!!!!!!

    Happy Sunday. =)
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole, it's word verification... to prove you're not a robot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pintrest over fb any day! really useful!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)