Friday, August 17, 2012

Wedding Photo Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday (thank goodness I can finally say that)!
For some reason this week has been going by rather slowly, it's pretty depressing. The Hubby is coming home from being away for a bit so I think that is probably the reason this past week has been very torturous! I miss that kid.
Needless to say, I am ready for the weekend! Prior to the husband's arrival, I hope to get in some pool time with my very bestest friend who is coming into town this weekend. Shanagins will ensue, I'm sure of it.
 Oh yeah, and I should probably clean the house...
Our wedding was a little over a month ago (July 7), and we still have about 3 weeks until we receive all of the pictures, of which I will share with you, obvi.
But until then this is the sneak peek we got from our photographer, Cassy Berry, who by the way is pretty amazing (photographer and person), check out her work. I would recommend Cassy to anyone--super easy to work with, flexible, fun AND she smiled and was so sweet whenever I was bossy on the day of the wedding (hey, it happens).
I thought I would share this one, it's just the sweetest, I can't wait to see the rest!!
 Stay tuned for more :)





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! <3 More, more, I demand more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, can't wait to see more!! I love wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo is that your something blue in your hair??

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)