Monday, September 24, 2012

Football, a Winking Dog and Paddle Boarding

Happy Monday, Friends! Sorry for the Blogger silence! :/ 
We had quite the exciting weekend. Recently, the hubs and I made a list of things we wanted to do in Florida before the Summer. Things like, paddle boarding and visiting certain beaches that we haven't been to yet. This weekend, we got to cross off paddle boarding! I was excited to try it, but on the way there I suddenly was realllllly nervous. I'm not the most coordinated person in the world and I was so scared that I would be in the water more than on the board and completely embarrass myself. It turned out ok, I survived! I actually never fell! :) And got a good work out in. It was really fun! 
We also had a football party. How about those Ducks!? Awesome game! 



And now, I leave you with this: 

Have a great week, loves!!


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try paddle boarding! We were in Naples last weekend and people were making it look so easy! I feel like I would never be able to get up hahah

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)