Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Friday!

I am so happy that it is Friday! What makes this Friday better than others, you ask (because aren't they all amazing?!)?
  • I have a (much needed) hair appointment tonight after work! (Can I get hallelujah!)
  • The weather in Florida is PERFECT. No humidty. 69 degrees this morning on my way to work. Thank you, Florida! 'bout freaking time.
This weekend we are going to the Bucs vs. Chiefs game. I'm not a fan of either team to be honest, but our friends are from Kansas, so we are going to the game with them. I'm thinking I'll just wear my Duck gear and pretend I'm in college... I'm sure my husband will LOVE that. :)

I plan to spend most of my night tonight looking for the perfect tailgating food on Pinterest. What are you favorite recipes for tailgating!? Do share.

In honor of the cold weather, I am wearing BOOTS today. Yes, BOOTS. In Florida. I've been waiting for forever to wear boots! Now onto scarves... maybe, but probably not. :)

With that, I give you my outfit of the day, bubble necklace, skinny jeans and my fav brown boots!

Necklace: GoopDealz (I don't remember the name of the shop, sorry!). Boots: Target Skinnies: H&M Shirt: Forever 21

I'm going to be working on the rest of our wedding posts this weekend so you can see the rest of the pictures! I know you're all DYING to see them. lol

Have a fabulous Friday and weekend, my friends!


1 comment:

  1. These cold post make me laugh! It was 44 early this am :)

    Two bottles of soy sauce, couple globs of honey, shit load of garlic powder and a five lb bag of chicken wings. Add water to large pot and all ingredients. Just cover the wings, boil until chicken starts falling off the boil (bout an hour and a half). Lay em out on a broiler pan and broil both sides until DARK. Reheat on grill! So yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)