Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Wedding: The Ceremony

Good Morning, friends! I am so excited to share our ceremony pictures with you! Our wedding (ceremony and reception) was held at Red Barn Studios. The location was slightly out of our budget but when I visited last September, I absolutely fell in love and HAD to get married there. We just cut back in a couple other areas and made it happen! 
*As a side note, during our day we had many issues with the owners of the barn. I could go on and on about how disappointed I am with the way they treated my family (who PAID to rent the location for the entire day), my guests and me, but I will spare you my rant. If you're looking for a wedding location in the Northwest I wouldn't recommend this barn (don't even go there because it is too beautiful to resist!) ;) You can make your own judgement. 
It was a beautiful {hot} day inside the barn, but thankfully so many of our family and friends came to share our day with us anyways! 








All photos: Cassy Berry Photography

5 comments:

  1. I hate that the owners were terrible, but it sure made for some great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i dont understand why people cant just get over the fact that we paid to rent something and let us do it!! I had the same issues.. made me so mad !! but your pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your ceremony is absolutely gorgeous! stunning dress. bummer about the bad owners

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! I absolutely love your dress. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)