Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Wedding: Getting Ready

Hi, Friends!! I am SO excited to share with you our wedding pictures! It has been almost three months since the big day (omg!) and I just love looking back through these photos as amazing reminders of how loved Jon and I are :) I've ranted and raved before about how amazing my friends and family are, but I can't say it enough... how much they mean to me! I wouldn't be the person that I am today, if I didn't have each of them to share life with! 
These photos are oozing with love, enjoy :) 

















{all of the above photos were taken by my friend's mama}
  













My cute Dad :)

My Groom :)


{above photos: Cassy Berry Photography}



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the getting ready photos! You are so beautimous!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)