Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{vacation}

Good Morning from Arizona! We made it safe and sound...After a 4 and a half hour flight and a crazy, tear-jerking headache :( We went straight to the hotel (after eating dinner) and I instantly laid down, begging for the pain to stop (dramatic much?). I finally fell asleep around 10pm and I woke up at 4:45am (apparently my body still thinks we are in Florida, damn you!!) but without a headache so I am thankful :)
There may be a little bit of blogger silence over the next week, but I do have a couple of amazing girls doing guest posts for me! You will love them both (and their blogs, too)! I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs when I return!
Follow me on Twitter for updates of our adventures with a four-year-old :)
Until next time... Have a great week!
 
{via}


1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)