Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality...

Hey Peeps! WOWZA! It's been awhile! I am finally feeling like I am back to reality mentally and physically (though I was technically back physically on Friday!). You know the feeling... the vacation hang over... why did I decide to go back to work for one day before the weekend? "That's a GREAT idea!" Said no one ever.
 
It's gloomy and rainy today, and I am loving it!
 
Our vacation to Arizona was more than amazing! It was so much fun to get to hang out with the Nugget; she was more than excited to see us :)


 

I'm from Oregon, we don't have any cactus (or is it cacti?) there, so naturally I HAD to take a picture with one (a big one!)
 
We also celebrated Halloween in AZ, too :) A million people asked me what I was :-/ CLEOPATRA, DUH. (I had a snake on my arm, even!) haha
 
We were home for less than 24 hours before we left on a 4 hour car ride to Miami for the weekend to see our good friends and their precious baby boy:
 

It's been a crazy two weeks, and I am happy to be in the confort of my home, not in a hotel or at a restaurant eating :)
I can't wait to watch the election coverage tonight and relax!
Have a great Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)