Wednesday, November 14, 2012

{Oh, How Pinteresting!}

Today I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting!" I am obsessed, I mean, I really like Pinterest and could spend ALL day pinning fun recipes, inspirations and DIY projects. Anyone know of a job where I can just pin all day? Anyone? Anyone? Damn it.
Lately I have been pinning thousands quite a few "healthy, gluten free, clean eating" recipes to go along with my November Goals and help me get inspired! I need a lot of help. Haha :) In the last week or so, I have found some great recipes that I want to share. Do you follow me on Pinterest? Do it. :)
 
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt: I tried this last night. It was so so good! I love anything pumpkin flavored and this definatley hit the spot. It's slightly healthier and has less sugar than the normal frozen yogurt. I even had some before I put it in the freezer, and I think it was delicious that way, too. I will make this again!
 
 
Source: nuts.com via Amanda on Pinterest
Banana Chips: So many people dislike bananas (anyone else sing Hollaback Girl when they spell that?) because of the texture. This would be a great alternative, and probably cheaper, too :) I'm pretty cheap so I like this!

Cucumber Chicken (or Tuna) Salad Sandwhiches: I lovethis idea to still get a "sandwhich" for lunch (I love me some bread/carbs) but not have to include the bread, which has gluten and that's a no-no!  
 
 

 
Roasted Veggies: I have made these veggies SO many times. They are a huge hit in my house. If you're worried that veggies that you roast will not have enough flavor, just add more seasonings. I add a lot of seasonings, and I am pretty sure that is why the Hubs loves them so much! I add a lot of red peppers flakes :)
 
What are your favorite, "cleaning eating" recipes? Do you have a Pinterest board with your favorite recipes? Give me a link and I'll follow! :)
 
Have a great Wednesday! Don't forget to enter the Wine Giveaway!!!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. roasted veggies are my favorite!!

    happy wednesday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love those roasted veggies in our house! Especially mixed with some chicken sausage! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda!

    These are fabulous ideas - they all look so delicious!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog recently and the birthday wishes! I'm now following you on GFC and look forward to reading more :)

    Lauren
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)